Among the articles of curiosity to working moms that we’ve seen across the net lately…
- The Washington Submit reported that new moms tackle extra house responsibilities than their husbands — and much more so when the girl makes more cash than he does.
- Vox appeared on the significance of treating children as members of the communities by which they reside and exhibiting up for them by way of, for instance, casual care networks, formal mentoring relationships, and advocacy.
- The nineteenth famous that main medical teams say that the lack of federal abortion protections has diminished entry to therapy for ectopic pregnancies and miscarriages.
- The New Yorker checked out why increasingly more women are beginning puberty early.
- Mother and father defined the way to put together your children for Daylight Saving Time.
- Romper beneficial meals on your child to get pleasure from on Thanksgiving and meals to keep away from.
- The Washington Submit reported on a examine that discovered that infants born throughout COVID lockdowns could also be slower to speak however sooner to crawl.
- The Wall Avenue Journal shared that their latest ballot discovered that white suburban girls have considerably shifted their help from Democrats to Republicans due to considerations over the economic system and inflation.
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Your On-line Buying Cart Actually Needs You Again.”
Additionally, do you should definitely try the information replace over at Corporette!
On Corporette Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks!