OK let’s simply say… earwax? Not attractive. Constructing a multi-million greenback biotech firm and not using a science-based diploma? Horny! And our visitor right this moment did it.
Elyse Stoltz Dickerson is cofounder + CEO of Eosera, whose mission is to develop revolutionary merchandise that tackle underserved healthcare wants. Amongst Eosera’s many business awards– together with rating on Inc 5000’s Nationwide Listing of fastest-growing non-public corporations TWICE in 2021 and 2022– Elyse’s private accolades for her management and repair are within the dozens.
Elyse has over 20 years of expertise main groups within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. She managed portfolios with annual revenues of $1.7 billion and drove product innovation and the commercialization of quite a few applied sciences throughout the globe.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- The devastating occasion that put Elyse on the trail to develop into an entrepreneur, plus the second she knew she had a viable firm
- Learn how to conduct helpful market analysis and determine a market hole you’ll be able to fill
- What sports activities taught Elyse about management and perseverance
- The unusual approach Elyse secured the $50,000 she wanted to conduct her first medical trial
- How issues she noticed in company america led to her dedication to acutely aware capitalism and placing folks first
The one factor I like most about Elyse’s story is that she by no means waited for all of the items to be in place earlier than getting began or taking the subsequent massive step!
Head to Apple Podcasts now to hearken to this episode of Glambition Radio (or obtain it for later).
And are available be part of within the dialog on Instagram. Please DO share about this present, and we’ll share your submit! Tag me together with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I might love your overview. For those who loved this episode, please go away a overview and touch upon Apple Podcasts. Choose ‘Pay attention in Apple Podcasts’ then select the ‘Scores and Opinions’ tab to share what you assume. I might actually recognize it. Thanks!
Useful resource Hyperlinks: